Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for all technical aspects of the pre-sales process
- Technical analysis of customer requirements.
- Technical negotiation with customers.
- Analyze initial Request for Proposals (RFPs) to determine the most cost-effective and practical solution to meet the customers’ needs.
- Complete a cost estimate for the proposed solution(s), ensuring the final quotation captures all costs for product/system design and production.
- Be the primary contact for Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) firms, end users and distributors throughout the pre-sales process, clarifying requirements and answering questions as they arise.
- Collaborate with Sales and Production for pre- to post-sales activities.
- Convey customers’ requirements and proposed solution clearly to Production teams to ensure smooth and thorough transition from pre- to post-sales, resulting in the maximum compliance products.
- Responsible for training of sales team and customers
- Keep abreast of competitor products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Science, Industrial Engineering or similar technical degree from accredited college or university
- Over 1 years’ experience from technical support
- Can make technical proposal independently, have experience of project bidding.
- Excellent English skills, written and oral. Can read and write English technical document
- Be able to travel
- Experience in training distributors or PPT presentation is preferred