Primary Job Function:
Serves as the division talent and organization consultant (TOC) consulting leader. Plans execute and deliver talent and organization strategies and interventions for the respective division including:
- Developing division talent and organization strategy to support the execution of business strategy and the unique business needs of the division.
- Determining how talent and organization solutions are used to achieve long-term business success and add value to meet organizational needs.
- Analyzing, designing and delivering a range of talent and organization solutions and designing and implementing performance improvement interventions to meet employee and organizational needs
Core Job Responsibilities
- Work with division business and HR leaders to assess, diagnose, plan and implement strategic talent and organization solutions to support business strategy.
- Acts as a partner with Business HR and business leaders to provide talent & organization support to achieve the business objectives.
- Measures and reports the impact of talent and organization interventions using evaluation, metrics, focus groups and performance results.
- Uses BHR and business input to develop the annual L&D plan.
- Provides consulting support to Business HR and/or key customers and stakeholders on executing key talent and organization strategies.
- Proactively works with Learning & Development partners to design and implement talent and organization plans. This may include organization/ team effectiveness, focus groups, leadership development, and change management.
- May lead or participate in talent management-related activities such as division TMR preparation and facilitation and Talent Management System support.
- May facilitate leadership team meetings
MINIMUM BACKGROUND/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5-7 years of progressive learning and development experience in a variety of disciplines including OD, consulting, org design, training, leadership development, talent management, performance management, and change management.
- Experience working in large, complex global organizations. Experience in large professional services consulting preferred.
Core Skill Requirement:
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficient P/C skill in office MS
- Project Management skills
- Excellent facilitation skill with Leaders and Managers group
- High-level of stakeholder management
- Detailed oriented
- High level of attention and focus
- Good at Numeric thinking and logical thinking
Core Trait/Behavior Requirement:
Proactive, Eager to learn, Adaptable, Resilient, Seizes opportunities to improve, Strong in implementation, Organized and follows through
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Master’s degree in L&D, OD or related field or MBA preferred.