Job Description Summary:
- The position shall include the following (but not limited to).
- You are requested to manage all warehouse operations with monthly reports and physical stock count.
- The position will ensure to deliver the right and complete order to customers within the agreed lead time.
- Together with other functional team, this position will enhance satisfactory level for our clients by providing a professional services of warehouse management and product deliver
- Overall management of all warehouse operations including receiving, storage, order picking, packing, labelling, sorting and other warehouse administrative duties.
- Implement good stock inventory practices and enforce good housekeeping to maintain hygiene,safety and security.
- To update and monitor items location date and stock aging.
- Responsible to ensure items are dispatched in a cost effective manner, efficient stock control and distribution system to support and ensure on-time deliveries to customers.
- Responsible for monthly reports and physical stock count.
- Ensure high inventory accuracy and warehouse operations and work processes are in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Manage inventory efficiently by working effectively across all internal departments and customers.
- Loading & unloading the goods and equipment.
- Implement other duties assigned by Company Management
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- Minimum Diploma with 3 years relevant Warehousing experience (mechanical equipment)
- Detailed oriented and able to work with minimum supervision
- Reliable, detailed oriented, systematic with a high degree of integrity
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good English communication skills
- Proven skills in organizing and management of warehouse, picking & packing orders
- Able to drive Forklift, Reach truck and using other warehouse tools
- Good health, hard-working and responsible
- Independent time management and effective collaboration with team to complete tasks on time
- Experiences in working for ISO manufacturer is an advantage
- Preferred residence in Dong Nai province
Our Team Member must be:
- Hard working and focused with a commitment to getting the job done.
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with many competing priorities.
- Trustworthy and dependable.
- Able to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong organization and time management skills with incredible attention for detail.