Report to Supply Chain Director (Vietnamese) & Operation Manager (Holland)
Working location: Binh Duong province, Viet Nam
- Working with the planning manager to review Master Planning regularly and make sure the necessary material is available for the production plan.
- Develop SMART planning to optimize the planning process and achieve higher levels by supervising production planning and capacity analysis.
- Follow up Customer feedback/demand in a timely manner to align with whole Supply Chain Team.
- Make sure production schedules for the different production departments will be controlled and align with the customer demand, material and capacity availability.
- Follow up quality issues with related departments to eliminated schedule affected.
- Spend time on the factory floor on a daily basis as needed.
- Manage all warehouse related tasks, including proper storage conditions, handling, recording in the ERP system, ensuring FIFO, stock accuracy/ cycle counts, stock aging, unloading/ loading.
- Involve in Inventory management to optimize inventory at the lowest level that can fulfill all Customer demands.
- Improve warehouse operations through the use of lean enterprise practices and share warehouse data to improve productivity, quality and customer service.
- Focus on finding alternate sources for consumables and cost-saving activity.
- Control Engineering stock which can share for whole factory and proactive manage stock level.
- Working with Procurement manager includes Mechanical parts from Vietnam and from abroad as well as Electronic parts with a global supply base to ensure proper placing of Purchase Orders follow MRP system and Customer demands.
- Establish formal material ordering processes for internal manufacturing as well as external (purchased) products.
- Effectively utilize MRP system to manage inventory and safety stock levels for both components and finished goods while actively communicating appropriate inventory KPI’s throughout the organization.
- Identify supplier performance gaps and develop action plans to achieve desired performance levels, and initiate cost reduction opportunities.
Logistics and transportation:
- Align with the purchasing manager to control import/export process in term of quality, safety, and process improvements to achieve cost reduction.
- Communicate with the head office about order status and other logistical issues. Weekly reports need to be reviewed and submitted.
- Promote the design, development, and implementation of warehouse, distribution and logistics solutions.
- Assure effective teamwork and results within the department by coordinating the efforts of all staffs.
- Identify training and development opportunities for the staffs.
- Develop department metrics to track performance on a monthly basis.
- Share information and provide reporting on key supply chain metrics.
- Other tasks as to be determined by the Supply Chain Director
- Male/ Female, Vietnamese only (Prefer 1984 – 1978)
- University degree in related field or equivalent, MBA in supply chain is preferred
- Strong at Procurement and Logistics.
- Must have experience in the electronics industry or industrial product manufacturing.
- Experience in general planning, warehouse and inventory management.
- At least 5 years experience as a manager role.
- Previous experience in an international environment is preferred.
- A "CAN DO" attitude.
- Abilities to be proactive, dynamic and ambitious character are needed to be successful in this position.