Senior PP/PI (Production Planning – Process Industries) Consultant
Senior PP/PI Consultant with 7+ years of SAP and domain experience
Individual Contributor, work with the offshore IT team in India.
Working place: Bien Hoa
Working time: Mon – Fri & Saturday morning.
- Consultant in PP/PI with 3+ years of SAP experience and good domain experience (2 to 4 years)
- Should have at least 2-3 end to end implementations experience as SAP PP/PI Consultant. Additional experience in SAP QM (Quality Management) will be preferable.
- Should have good experience in Batch Management, Batch determination, Batch derivation and Serial Number Management, Process Management, Co-product and by-product, Master Recipe and PI Sheets. Good experience in implementing make to stock and make to order scenario. Good knowledge of MRP and reorder planning.
- Working knowledge of SAP QM (in-process Inspection, Inspection Characteristics, Sampling Procedures, Inspection Plan, etc.) is preferred.
- Should have knowledge of integration with MM. Candidate should have the ability to understand the business process and propose simplified SAP entry screens for faster and error-free data entry reusable across products.
- Should have hands-on experience in Batch Management and Batch Derivation using Batch Search Strategy and Sort Strategy. The candidate should have handled co-products and by-products.
- Should be able to write functional specifications for reports, enhancements, forms, and data entry screen design. Should have basic knowledge of debugging reports and forms for identification of issues.
- Good Communication Skills - Should have good English speaking skills
- Dynamic, Proactive and Flexible Attitude
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities shared and independently handle the respective module
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
- Able to work under tight deadlines
Role expected of the candidate
- Understand the SAP solutions implemented in company in VN under the global template
- Ensure that the SAP solution is used in all locations of company in VN for operational reporting across various products with minimum disruptions
- Troubleshoot any issues and provide solutions in SAP to the users in SAP PP and related integration aspects of PP-QM and PP-MM modules
- Provide continuous training to operational users
- Understand new requirements from users and discuss with the central IT team (based in India) on possible solutions and deliver the same under defined timelines
- Assist, in coordination with Central IT Team, in rolling out SAP for new products/processes
- Prioritize initiatives every year in consultant with business and work with relevant stakeholders and delivery team to have them successfully implemented within defined timelines.