Driving performance of the factory to meet the expectation from shareholder is one of the main KPI for Methods Dept. And the position of Senior Method Enginering will have to ensure all the system in place, all the processes in place or new process will deliver great result.
- To lead and deploy all manufacturing processes in compliance to LEAN and SPS
- To drive continuous processes improvement and cost reduction program
- Develop, motivate, and challenge people to achieve target
Implementing SPS system.
- Process Robustness (PFMEA, PCP, Process mapping)
- Value Stream Mapping
- Line & Layout Design
- Work Instruction / MI
- LADM: Line Architecture Design Methodology
- Support for Lean Warehouse
- Support for Single Point Scheduling
- MTM: Manufacturing Time Measurement
- Kanban system
- ..Other Lean Concept: WIP control,
Optimize the overall process and ensure that all metrics are measured for improvement.
- Maintain a disciplined process to ensure processes, procedures, equipments, visual, jig/fixtures, etc. are available to support production activities per the schedule.
Execute ME functions according to the business objectives and policies & procedures. Continuously improve efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness of the functions. Drive down overall cost of manufacturing including cycle rates, head counts, administration expenses, material scrap and poor yields due to manufacturing related defects.
Graduated from Technical University, or Technology and Education University (Major: Industrial engineering, Industrial system engineering, Electrical and electronic engineering)
Job Related Experience
At least 4 years practical experience in advanced manufacturing field. Minimum 3 years experience on similar position
Line design, Kaizen activities, Process improvement, Lean concept
Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills):
- Required skills & knowledge for the position:
Strong Management and Coordination Skill
- Proven track record in driving corrective actions and implementing change
- Excellent communication skills with high potential in Lean, 6 sigma, leadership, process development are required
- Extensive knowledge of Industrial Engineering philosophies and processes
- Strong communication skill, decisive, organized, good analyst, passionate.
- Unwilling to accept failure
- Team player, good relationship with Regional team and Engineers.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
3. Other Requirements:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, clearly results oriented, flexible and proactive
- Clear identification with company goals, high initiative and positive thinking
- To ensure that safety trainings for subordinates