- To initiate, lead and implement Continuous Improvement initiatives in South Vietnam operations.
- To support design, document and implement new processes for new and existing customers in close cooperation with Site Operations Managers, Information Technology and Business Development.
- Lead ISO and other Certifications related to CL business for South.
- Analyze and improve the performance of current operations incl but not limited to process, Information Technology solution, resources.
- Support implementations of new clients and hand-over to the operations teams.
- Join with Site Operations Managers to design of storage systems, Material handling equipment selection and other material flow systems in close cooperation with Procurement and relating functions.
- Support improve CL Quality Management system in close cooperation with VN QHSSE lead.
- Permanent Optimization Process: Train staff and facilitate Pop-up workshops win close cooperation with Site Operations Manager.
- Lead customer audits incl action plan follow up in close cooperation with Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) and Site Operations Managers.
- Be responsible for 5S and Point of Purchase reporting to RHO.
- Internal KPI reporting re Operations Efficiency.
- Attend meetings with existing and new customers for solution design and process improvements.
- University degree in a technical or commercial field.
- Good command of written and oral English.
- Able to lead and drive project teams with diverse external and internal stakeholders.
- A can-Do attitude to overcome challenges.
- Data analysis using Excel and presenting results and ideas in Microsoft PowerPoint to customers and internally.
- The quality mindset with attention to detail.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Warehousing Operations.
- Familiar with 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Plan.
- Experience in project management.