- Maximize sales revenues through membership sales, referrals andassisting in member retention and banquet food, banquet beverage, facility rental, net amounts received for equipment rental, tournament green fees, tournament cart fees, tournament food, tournament beverage and pre-soldmerchandise for group.
- This is accomplished through networking, solicitations, grass roots sales andattaining or exceeding the annual budget revenue goals and booking goals for membership, catering and tournament
- Increase membership, catering and tournament revenue by executing and managingoutbound sales calls to drive awareness, creating and implementing lead generation strategies; scheduling tours andprospecting events; identifying and pursuing target markets by monitoring club and communitydemographics; utilizing contact database daily to build andmaintain prospects, trackleads and accurately report all sales metrics;networking with members, guests and thecommunitytomaximizeleads and referrals; maintaining relationships with previous event hosts and members;manage and synergismwithfellow salesteam members and maximize customer potential. event host, meetingandgreetingtournamentorganizerat event (if
vendors and following up to ensure that corporate standards of qualityvand service are met, maintainingacloseworking relationship with
applicable), and following up with event hosts to ensure satisfaction and maximize referrals.
Maintain communication with management by participating in the Weekly Sales Meeting and providing weekly and monthly status reports including PACE, Activity Reports, Task List, Pipeline and others as requested by management through Sage.
-MananagesSales staff job results by recruiting, selecting andhiring with Managing Directorqualified individuals; conducting sales orientation and training; assigning, evaluating, supervising performance and carrying out disciplinary action as needed, in accordance with TDG policies andapplicable laws.
- Execute the club-specific marketing planapprovedbyCorporate
- Promote club to the local community by attending member functions, monthly Chamber of Commerce meetings, trade association meetings and trade shows.
- Assist with implementation of the club member retention plan.
- Develop and execute the New Member Orientation program, including maintaining the Ambassadorprogram and hosting newmember mixers.
- Ensure smooth execution of events by collaborating with appropriate department heads.
- Maintain communication with peers by attending weekly department head and sales meetings.
- In charge all Front Office Department
- Implementand support all TDG initiatives andprograms as requested by management
- Male/Female. Age from 32 to 45
- Bachelors Degree inSales, Marketing or Business preferred
- At least 05 years experience in sales preferably in golf/hospitality/service industry, or equivalent combination of education andexperience and 02 year of sales management experience preferred
- Good command of Englishisessential
- Demonstratedin-depth sales and marketing techniques and financial principles.
- Effective ability to communicate orally orin written form effectively with co-management, internal andexternal customers
- Demonstrate the ability toanticipate andsolve practical problems or resolve issues