Working location: Dist. 10, HCMC
Report to CEO
- Manage and maintain group and transient inventory controls
- Develop, monitor, and adjust sales and pricing strategies
- Provide critical analysis of strategies, product's statistics and demand factors
- Conduct competitive and demand analysis
- Maintain distribution channel data integrity
- Independently implements appropriate product/service inventory distribution strategy; maintains accurate rates and inventory allotments in the management system: CMS (Content Management System), TMS (Transportation Management System), … in a timely manner to promote rate parity throughout all booking channels.
- Develops near and long term top-line product/service revenue forecasts upon request from QC Head, GM
- Loads all preferred, consortia and promotional rates in GDS (Global Distribution System) and PMS (Property Management System)
- Spearheads troubleshooting and resolution of any GDS rate loading issues as they occur.
- Analyzes independently and determines whether Product/Service is effectively marketing itself across distribution channels.
- Participate and prepare rolling forecast and annual budget for each property using CMS, TMS and other systems
- Ensure that all allotment of product/service statistics reports, including the Financial statement, and any other related reports are accurate and consistent
- Ensure that all revenue management related systems are maintained
- Manage all aspects of rate & inventory management as outlined in the services contract.
- Lead a team of Revenue Executive, providing direction on revenue management best practices, PMS/TMS/CMS/External Yield systems best practices, third party channel best practices.
- Creates and manages the training program of new hires to the revenue management team.
- Prepare training materials, training schedules, and systems training for the team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or other related fields
- Have 2-4 years of successful revenue management experience at a multi-property/Travelling product/service level
- Must have excellent analytical skills and must fully comprehend the travel industry distribution landscape
- Understanding of third party channels, GDS, central reservation systems, and property management systems.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills are imperative
- Skills in follow up, multi-tasking, leadership, and accountability for team actions.
- Data-driven, analytical and critical thinking
- Max 30 years old
- Fluent in English.