- Initiate for preparation of, and approve Client's specifications/ITP/procedures/WI for common production/services.
- Prepare Project Quality Plan for specific project when required by the Client.
- Approve ITP/procedures/WI/MDR plan for specific production.
- Initiate WPS and WPS qualification; supervise the control of welder qualification.
- Supervise the calibration of equipment/instrument used for Vina-Offshore production/service.
- Liaise with Clients, Vendors, 3rd party agency and other Client's departments on matters pertaining to QA/QC requirements/activities.
- Conduct internal audit of the QA/QC system.
- Supervise the control of non-conformance.
- Reporting to Deputy General Manager for quality assurance requirements/activities.
- Prepare Work Description for QA/QC staff; assign works to the staff.
- Plan training required for QA/QC staffs.
-Bachelor in production/quality engineering is minimum qualification.
-At least 10 years of experience in QA/QC in oil and gas fabrication or in related industry.
-Deep understanding of International Standards i.e. ANSI, AWS, ASME, APIâ€¦ etc.
-Good understanding of quality management system to ISO 9001 standard.
-Leader ship skill; be responsible, initiative, problem-solving minded and of team working spirit.
- Good command English (spoken & written).
Strong computing skills on MS applications.