- Define and implement the procurement policy according to the company & group strategy
- Set and lead a procurement department team of 5 to 10 members.
- Negotiate and establish the contracts with the suppliers
- Improving supplier selection methodology and tools
- Reviewing and approving competitive bids and proposal
- Reviewing and validating supplier contracts
- Monitoring supplier performance and internal customer satisfaction
- Min 5 years experience in FMCG procurement, particularly in cosmetic and toiletry manufacturing operation
- Purchase scope includes Raw and Packing Materials, POSM, Operating and Capital Equipment Purchase.
- Well understanding and knowledge technically on packaging material
- Strong net work and familiar with vendors in the packaging and raw material supply in Vietnam and Internationally.
- Able to demonstrate strong strategy negotiating skill
- Drive innovative cost saving project and achieve KPI require by company and group.
- Communicate and work with group in all purchasing activity
- Implement effective reporting and ensure accurate data maintain.
- Work closely with all supplier chain including sales and marketing to ensure material supply on time.