- Build up and fully execute strategy, long term and short term plan to ensure the development of volume, coverage, brand equity of Company in Decorative project ;
- Manage sales team by organizing resources, developing competence and following up progress of staff to ensure professional service and approach to customers and meeting set targets. Maintain good teamwork and coordination among the team and other support functions to achieve common goals;
- Monitor project database and progress of follow up to ensure proper coverage of the market and identify untapped potential in order to sustain growth for long term. Drive local specification team to ensure Company product will be in the vendor list;
- Follow up and manage daily operation of project team to ensure monthly sales target and collection plan;
- Build up relationship with key customers as well as frequent visit high level customers.
- University graduate in Business Administration/Construction or relevant fields; master degree would be an advantage;
- 4-6 year experience in project sales management and a successful track records in achieving sales target;
- Have understandings of paint industry or construction material industry would be an advantage;
- Have managerial expertise with inspired coaching spirit;
- Good communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Wiling for frequent travel.