- To develop and provide training courses to individuals in accordance with the objectives of Marigot
- To develop and implement standardized work making sure the right way adopted.
- Coordinate, organize, and conduct proper training regularly on the job and methods
- Help develop skills, improve quality of work, enhance productivity and build employee loyalty toward the overall organization
- Transfer new knowledge to group .
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of actions taken .Develop and distribute adequate reports
- Continually monitor the provision of training, evaluate quality, and develop training in response to evaluation.
- Develop & implement standardize work to ensure consistent output
- Monitor to make sure the right way adopted
- KEY RESULTS AREAS (KRA)
- Improve the efficiency of operating mechanisms
- Enhance the quality of products
- Have deep understanding of the training cycle, planning, developing, delivering and evaluating training, together with knowledge of manufacturing process
- Exposure to noise, chemical
- Production output of over 3 Million pieces per year
- Size of Plant: approx. 3,000 employees
- BS degree in engineering or sciences, prefer from the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or industrial engineering
years of experience:
- two year of experience in training roles in manufacturing companies is appreciated
Other (please list):
Support and motivate others
Public speaking/Good communication skills in addition to teaching expertise.
Problem solving and analytical skills
Having good vision and hearing
Being fluent in English and/or Thai language
- Proficient computer skills: PowerPoint, MS Excel