- Plan production – organization and targets
- Forecast tooling – done by MRP (tool life cycle review)
- Improve fixture and die sets
- Request fixtures and die sets (handle by tool shop) – follow up to implementation
- Improve product quality, increase throughputs
- Utilize machines, shoot troubles
- Arrange alternative equipment and man power
- Improve, optimize material dimensional specs
- Train Cell Leaders and Operators
- Repair parts requested to be repaired - follow up to implementation
- Improve and develop processes
- Provide technical support
- Meet planned quality and quantity requirements.
- Manage and mobilize the cell resources to complete working plans.
- Coordinate with related cells to maximize work efficiency.
- Be un-biased in reviewing or scoring staff’s job performances.
- Clearly and fully communicate advices from management to the staffs.
- Amicably settle off-specification issues among the cells
- In meetings, contribute ideas and arguments toward optimal solutions.
- Take in extra assignments when required by Production Manager/Plant Manager.
- Commit to ZCI’s core values in safety, humanity, renovation and team work spirit
- Internal : All department
- External: Customers, suppliers
- University diploma in mechanics
- 10-years equivalent experience
- 05 years’ mechanical workshop experience
- May work at 2nd or 3rd shift according to assignment.
- Lean-Six Sigma, Kaizen experience experience
- Have Heat Treat knowledge and experience
- Ability to manage manufacturing processes and arrange work assignments
- Creativeness in developing manufacturing processes
- Have CNC programming knowledge
- English command to be an advantage.
- Teamwork ability and interest