- Be responsible to the board of directors for the management, use of labor, machinery and equipment to the most effective.
- Be responsible to the plant manager for production planning, organizating the implementation of production to ensure the technical, product quality, productivity.
- Well implement the rules of the factory, the company’s on labor managemet, property management and production management, industrial hygiene.
- Coordinate with all the unit related of the factory and do the report daily,weekly and monthly.
- Organize all the functions and tasks of the workshop as prescribed by the plant manager in a timely and proper manner.
- Build the development projects, operation plans of the professtional field of the workshop.
- Organizing and implementing professional plans, guiding and testing, proposal steering option, correct the inappropriate deviations
- Summarize the results of the performance evaluation in all professional fields of the workshop.
- Conduct technical instructions in accordance with customers requirements.
- Coordinate with other parts of the company.
- University of Industrial management or other fields related to production management
- Knowledge of computer skills, English communication skill.
- At least 2 year-experience in production management at a foreign company. Prefer technical experiences in garment or footwear industry.