What you should do
● The Senior PHP Developer will work directly with CTO and various teams to execute on projects encompassing (Web apps, Web sites, landing pages, microsites) and private (intranet and client portal) web properties.
● The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Yii, etc)
● The company is a fast-growing company, and we often act and adapt quickly to rapidly changing business needs. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple projects, discuss prioritization, and relay expectations between multiple teams with varied technical skill-sets.
● Successful candidates should be able to solve coding challenges presented during interviews using PHP.
Desired Skills & Experience:
● Expert PHP knowledge
● Knowledge of Computer Science Fundamentals (beyond algorithms, arrays, loops, and recursions)
● Experience working with Laravel and other MVC PHP frameworks
● Knowledge of relational database management systems, SQL and MongoDB
● CSS framework experience (Bootstrap or similar)
● Ability to optimize systems for performance, scalability, reliability and maintainability
● Web-based portfolio demonstrating and speaking to involvement in projects
● At least 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment
● Writing and deploying PHP applications using modern tools
● GIT or SVN experience
● RESTful API design and development
● Mobile-first Responsive Development experience
● Major in computer science is preferred
What we offer:
● Bao Viet Healthcare insurance.
● Good chance to study and develop career path stably.
● Quality work environment, flexibility, being innovative and rewarded for efforts.
● You will be able to join our ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program) allowing you to financially share in our future success.