Responsible for the Strategic Development and Management of Sales Plans and Programs. Contribute to the Achievement of Plans and Programs through the Management of Sales force to deliver Sales Volume and Revenue targets as well as Development of Marketing Expertise and Services responsive to trade.
- Delivers Monthly and Annual Sales Volume and Revenue targets
- Develops and Explores New Channels of Distribution of Brands and Packages
- Develops Sales Strategies for Short, Medium and Long Term Strategic Issues like Sales Organization and Systems to Tactical Plans and Programs
- Develops Sales Personnel Pool through Management Development Program, Determines Skills and Competency Requirement with Human Resources Group.
- Designs and Implements Sales and Career Track Requirements
- Develops Sales Policies and Directions covering all Areas of Sales Operations
- Partners with Marketing Manager in developing Marketing Policies and Directions covering Trade Outlets
- Strong experience in beer industry as NSM or equivalent positions.
- Positive attitude toward peers & customers
- Desire to set & achieve goals
- Extensive experience in the areas of sales and marketing and related fields
- Knowledgeable of relevant Vietnamese commercial laws, government regulations and business practices
- Bachelor's/University degree in business, sales or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales management
- Effective English oral and written communication skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Persuasive selling and negotiating skills
- Presentation and facilitating skills