Main Job Objectives: • Responsible for installation of all mechanic operations for all production equipments and all projects
Reports to : Production Manager
Supervision of: Group Leaders, Team Leader – workers within the team
- Design of Mechanical part (cooling load, pipe & duct sizing and static pressure calculation, drawings…) in accordance with Standards
- Estimate material requirements and place orders with the purchasing department
- Establish planning and budget (hours), and respect them
- Coordinate the teams to meet productivity objectives and secure the planning
- Organize work by taking into account delivery, costs safety and quality requirements,
- Propose the investment budget to the management.
- Team Management
- Supervise, responsible of the mechanics team of the yard whilst developing a teamwork and cooperation climate
- Take in people according to the yard load and develop plan
- Train people to meet security, quality and productivity objectives
- Manage a team
- Dynamic, fully available, flexible
- Teaching skills, good communicator
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Education & Experience:
- Engineer/technical education in Mechanics
- Can read technical drawing & documents
- Command of Autocad
- Experience in field activity/similar position
- Experience in team management a plus.
- English: Advanced