- Assist management team in IC roadmap and product definition specification.
- Manage a team of IC designer with responsibility to bring design to production
- Perform as project manager to lead project execution
- Perform IC specification and RTL design.
- Perform design verification, building testbench and testcases
- Perform design code review and maintain design quality
- Perform top-level integration and support backend activities for tape-out.
- Perform system validation through FPGA prototyping.
- Support Silicon validation and IC production.
- Perform design documentation.
- Manage third party design house or backend support
- Support IC design infrastructure like IT, tools, software etc
- Study and keep up knowledge of industrial spec, e.g. USB, I2C, IrDA, WLAN, Bluetooth etc.
- Provide technical support to key customers and field engineers.
- Customer design-in support.
- Prepare training material and conduct training, if needed.
- Degree/Master in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 10-15 years experience in the area of digital IC design
- 5-10 years experience in managing a design centre
- Working experience from design to silicon are essential
- Knowledge and working experience with wired and wireless connectivity technology are desirable