- Evaluate the legal documents of the business of the company;
- Advise the professional units to perform contracts / transactions / projects within the scope of work
- Drafting / editing, reviewing and taking responsibility for all types of documents, transaction documents between the company and customers;
- Participate in negotiating contracts, transactions, trilateral commitments with customers, partners
- Work with relevant authorities to complete procedures in accordance with the law when implementing the project business;
- Supporting and advising the leaders in charge of the departments related to legal issues of the project;
- Education: Graduated from the University of specialization: Economic Law
- Number of years of experience: At least 5 years of experience in the position of candidates (Priority candidates have experience working in Real Estate Investment Company).
- English fluently
- Ability to collect, organize and classify information related to the problem to be solved.
- Good presentation and presentation skills.
- Analyze, evaluate and communicate good information.
- Ability to plan, goals for individuals and groups.
- Ability to work independently; Resistant to high pressure at work.