The Lead – Structural Engineer will be part of a multi-discipline project team and is responsible for Structural
with regard to all detail engineering and design aspects for the project execution. Lead Structural Engineer
- Focal point of communication with Project team, Client and other third parties for all Structural engineering matters.
- Supervise and direct all Structural engineering and design activities on the assigned projects.
- Monitor all engineering, design and drafting activities to assure conformance with Client’s specifications, governing codes, and good engineering practice.
- Assure that every effort is made to meet the project schedule within the budgeted effort hours allotted.
- Make decisions with regard to manpower, staffing and scheduling of the project control team effort