- Take the responsible for designated accounts by regularly visiting, timely advising on proper painting systems, “Buy Sell Hierarchy” strengthening and long-term partnership construction in order to maintain good relationship, understand customer needs and satisfying customer expectations;
- Expand business opportunities by seeking new potential customers and/or enhancing position with existing accounts with the target to increase market coverage;
- Be responsible for individual sales target by initiating relationships and maintaining good relationships with customers to ensure the achievement of target;
- Manage customer contracts by negotiating and materializing in conformity with Authority Matrix, company procedures to ensure all procedures are in line with company, local law rules and regulations;
- Be responsible for the draft, amendment and archive of contracts and supporting documents issued by Jotun as well as customers and other relevant parties;
- Lead coordination among the team at designated projects by accordingly directing team overall follow up in dealing with involved parties in order to achieve winning situation.
- University graduate in relevant fields;
- At least 5 years of sales experience in Paints, Construction or related industries;
- Be able to develop and maintain appropriate business relationship with key customers and strategic accounts;
- Mature, independent and suitable with a dynamic and professional working environment;
- Good communication, negotiation and B2B selling skills;
- Good command of English and computer skills.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional European working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…).
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam