· To manage and maintain Windows 2003 Server, Exchange 2003 Server, Cisco Call Manager & IPTEL
· To ensure network, access control system, PABX and billing system are running well
· To handle all issues related to network at local and regional offices
· To manage and maintain core switch and cabling system
· To maintain and manage all network equipment, monitor and report the performance
· Handle network and configuration of Cisco IOS and firewall policies.
· To support end-users; applications, perform desktop troubleshooting and solve IT related problems
· Backup and data recovery
· Maintain and update system documentation and manuals
· Explore, propose, plan and execute system update/upgrade
TARGETS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
· Consistently attend to work and arrive on time.
· Work independently and shall always manifest grace under pressure.
· Takes full responsibility and accountability of the action done in the work place.
· Be mindful with meeting the monthly sales target.
· Follows policies, rules, regulations and procedure as set by the management.
· Supports company values, objectives and goals.
· At all times observe proper channel of communication.
· Adherence to the company quality standards
· Duties involves hours on telephone.
· Working in front of the computer.
· Occasionally might deal with difficult clients.