- Manage purchases and sales to existing and new supplier and customer base in SE Asia
- Manage logistics processes, inland and ocean transportation coordination freights negotiation and cargo loading supervision.
- Manage financial operations such as L/C preparation and negotiation
- Male/ Female, Vietnamese only.
- +10 years’ experience in international sales or customer support to commodity plastic resin converters
- Industrial, Chemical or Materials’ Engineering degree is preferred.
- High level of energy, self-motivated and resourceful
Compensation / Benefits:
- Basic competitive salary (cover all business and travel related expenses)
- Commission formula according to industry standards that better fits the individual needs
Career opportunity is entrepreneurial in nature; career growth is associated with the company’s growth; the most important consideration is that the company operates successfully in China for over 10 years and it is one of the top 10 companies in its segment in the USA.