- Perform IC specification and RTL design.
- Perform design verification, building testbench and testcases using UVM methodology.
- Perform top-level integration and support backend activities for tape-out.
- Perform system validation through FPGA prototyping.
- Support Silicon validation and IC production.
- Perform design documentation.
- Study and keep up knowledge of industrial spec, e.g. USB, I2C, IrDA, WLAN, Bluetooth etc.
- Degree/Master in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 3 -7 years experience in the area of digital IC design
- Working experience from design to silicon are essential
- Experience in Verilog RTL design and/or OVM/UVM verification methodology
- Experience in using EDA tools from Cadence, Synopsys
- Knowledge and working experience in one or more of the following:
- Digital and mixed-signal design
- USB interface products
- Graphics processor and driver products
- Knowledge in connectivity technology such as USB, WIFI, Bluetooth, RFID, NFC, GPS, UART, SPI, I2C
- Successful candidates will be considered for relocation to Singapore.