· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
· At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Applicants must be willing to work in Nhà Bè.
· Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
· Full-Time position(s) available.
Ensure Human Resource Department to meet all needs of personnel in the development of the organization.
Develop, update, follow up, and review recruitment strategy.
• Ensure the recruitment plan and activation meet the timeline and target.
• Ensure the quality of recruitment meet the development requirement.
• Develop and update all procedure related to recruitment.
• Develop and update all job description in the organization.
Conduct yearly employee satisfaction to understand the employee needed and give
suggestion to BOM to improve the system and ensure all the compensation and
benefit been solve and giving properly solution
• Develop company compensation and benefit system.
• Develop, update, review, and follow up company policy, procedure and regulation.
• Give suggestion to BOM and develop salary scale to meet salary market.
Develop training strategy to meet with organization development and job
• Direct the training officer to organize training course and implement training strategy and planning to meet the requirement.
• Ensure training plan and activation meet timeline and target.
• Conduct internal training to improve management and business productivities when requested.
Conduct yearly performance evaluation, promotion evaluation, probation
evaluation to ensure right employee for the right position.
• Conduct the development of department plan to meet the development of the organization.
• Drafting Human Resource & administration process and procedures,
• Drafting and update employee hand book policy,
• Assist BOM to develop company organization,
• Making Human Resource monthly/quarterly/yearly report to BOM included all human resource statistic number and labor productivity.
• Solving individual and personnel problem.
• Be able to communicate in English – At least level C to communicate with expat.
• Good relationship with candidate and potential candidate
• Communication skills (External and internal communication)
• MS office – Level C
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• At least 5 year experience in the same position or 10 years experience in HR field