Report directly to Country HR Manager
Working location: Tan Binh District, HCMC
- HRBP works directly with Business Leaders in strategizing, identifying, developing and managing strategic human resources programs/interventions to grow the Company business.
- HRBP manages Human Resources programs/processes across geography/business covering C&B, Talent Acquisition, Talent & Organization Development, performance culture, organizational effectiveness/transformation, and industrial/employee relations
- In charge of the labor contract, payroll, personal income tax matters, all kinds of insurance, welfare, benefits for staff within the organization according to the group strategy & Vietnam labor law;
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Ensuring compliance with legal, contractual or statutory procedures on personnel management such as recruiting, welfare benefits and work contract termination.
- Develop & execute recruit plan, staff training involving job description, fill the open position, determine effective & efficient method on interview, evaluation, survey;
- Work with Business Leaders develop HR agenda that directly supports business strategy;
- Ensure that best talents are attracted, retained, developed, and succeeded across the functions;
- Develop a platinum talent bench for function/geography
- Identify, develop current and future-ready capability requirements within assigned functions
TALENT & ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT
- Work with business leaders on people plan in all the organizational transformation efforts of the functions supported, ensuring the smooth transition and lasting organizational effectiveness as envisioned by the change project
- Drive a strong performance culture across functions characterized
- Drives sustainable and proactive Industrial/Employee Relations programs that ensure industrial peace and harmony with the labor unions across the organization.
- Lead innovative HR solutions to address current talent concerns/issues
- Counsel Business Leaders on the HR aspects of key business strategies, issues, and decisions
- Male/ Female, Vietnamese only.
- Must have experience in the service or hospitality industry.
- Education background in University of Economy, Law or HR
- At least 05-years experience in Administration & HR, preferable in Restaurant Chain, Hospitality.
- Strong in HR SOPs, P&P
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, benefits administration, organizational planning and development, employee relations, safety, training and development, and office administration.
- Must be accurate and efficient, high energy
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels.
- High teamwork spirit & responsibility
- Having the highest level of integrity & long-term commitment.