As HR Assistant Manager, the position holder will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resource and Admin functions for the Almonds Plan located at Tien Nga (near Bien Hoa).
- Lead all activities about Human Resource function at the Spices Plant
- Setting up management structure, employees co-operation and working regulation of company. Advising Board of Director about all kinds of policies, management employees to develop smooth functioning of the plant
- Setting up all policies, regulations, benefit, compensation, salary scale system for employees. Policies are concern to Social Insurance and labor disciplinary procedure.
- Setting up all methods to control Admin-HR expenses to ensure everything cost adherence and optimisation
- Drive key HR processes on Performance Management, Training & Capability Building, Employee Communication, Rewards & Recognition
- Developing and keep alive all relations with local government office to respond the needful and fulfil the target of Company
- Checking, supervising, operating security guards, car group and drivers to ensure that everything is going smoothly
- Ensuring HR data is updated and HR metrics reporting
- Groom and develop the 3 member HR team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in HR department in a food manufacturing or FMCG company with minimum 3 years as HR assistant manager
- English communication skills
- Understanding of factory production processes and capabilities
- The role will be based in Tien Nga