- Drive excellence in Customer Centricity by form of relentless responsiveness to Customers and robust management of customer requirements at every stage of their life cycle.
- Reverse engineering of Customer samples and create equivalent or superior with a value-add approach
- Work with business units in developing new product plans to achieve company revenue goals
- Monitors all aspects of a product lifecycle, including long and short-term development , Stays abreast of trends in the marketplace to ensure the product's competitive position
- Interfaces with Key account managers and clients to determine the product's future requirements and calibrate to international standards.
- Train and educate operations team to understand stated and implied needs of customers
- In-charge of GEA-Niro Pilot Plant operations
- Graduate / Post Graduate preferably with Science or coffee chemistry
- Professionally Qualified, Coffee cupping specialist / Q grading certification – Green coffee grading and origins understanding.
15 to 20 years of experience in Quality Assurance function, Customer management, Customized blend preparations and process knowledge of Green and soluble coffee and other geography or origin requirements.