- The Head of Content and Social Marketing will drive the strategy, approach, and delivery efforts for company brand, increasing brand awareness, preference, and ultimately performance. This includes Social Marketing (Crisis, Community, Care), Digital Merchandising (Website, App), Omni-Channel Content Strategy, Campaign Content Marketing and Creative Production.
- Establish and lead Content + Social Marketing + Production team, inclusive of up social media/marketing, content marketing, creative production, social optimization and online engagement strategy and digital merchandising.
- Own the strategy, execution, and analysis of company’s paid and organic social media marketing strategy, focusing on expanding brand awareness, customer loyalty, and conversions.
- Manage social marketing budget, leveraging advanced targeting tactics to reach intended audiences while meeting KPI targets.
- Define guidelines for best practices and engagement benchmarks; monitor and provide feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with brand partners, key influencers, and external bloggers.
- Lead the Social center of excellence at company, including Social Risk/Crisis Management, Customer Care, Community Development and Campaign Delivery & Optimization.
- Operationalize and enhance the Content Studio (creative production), to reduce costs, scale creative efficiency, improve the creative across all brands – all while ensuring our stakeholders are satisfied with the Content Studio offering.
- Build a service-oriented team culture and mindset, that can balance strategic thought leadership with delivery and execution for our global brands, and earn trust and credibility along the way.
- Design, develop and deliver brand rich content and multimedia plans for brand paid and owned activations
- Develop and manage the content/social always-on calendar – working with associated teams, especially PR, to integrate creative real-time opportunities alongside campaign activations.
- Influence the Omni-Channel approach to consumer creative across owned, earned, paid touch points, establishing the processes and tools needed to an improved customer messaging experience.
- Develop corporate-level content/social tools + platforms to make company great to do business with and strengthen company brand(s).
- Management of agencies required to deliver plans, ensuring alignment, consistency, efficiency, + effectiveness.
- Training, advice and support to BU and PR team members as required.
- Subject matter expert on ‘great social/content’ that drives customer engagement across owned/paid/earned.
- Effective reporting, performance data and analytics to measure ROI.
- Building a sustainable model that works alongside other key teams to maximize all company content and owned channels.
- Develop, execute and maintain process workflows and technologies that ensure consistent execution and delivery of social + content marketing programs and campaigns.
- Serve as the external and internal public face of social expertise, developing company’s reputation as a leader in social marketing both in e-commerce and beyond.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Digital, Business, or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- 7+ years’ progressive work-related experience and demonstrated proficiency in social media, content marketing, digital marketing, journalism, preferably in an e-commerce industry.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Experience of working within a complex business with a range of stakeholders with different needs and with senior roles.
- Demonstrated leadership and business capability.
- Experience of agency management with P&L experience.
- Excellent creativity with verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
- Ability to develop and present data-driven recommendations successfully, promote items persuasively, and shape the opinions of others.
- Ability to maintain a service-oriented team culture and mindset, that delivers consistent, high quality work for Company’s complex stakeholder group.
- Experience with enterprise-level social platforms and content-marketing platforms and tools
- Creativity with an eye for detail and design and technical savvy.
- Proven ability to work as a team player – must have strong collaboration and team building skills.
- Must be available occasionally for unplanned events, including incident and crisis response.