- We’re looking for a Google Analytics Expert that can build, customize, and maintain Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementations for our fast growth clients. The ideal candidate can track sites and mobile applications and support the development team to do their work right.
2. Job Descriptions
- Build and customize Google Analytics and Tag Manager implementations.
- Audit existing analytics implementations.
- Create conversion funnels.
- Setup advanced eCommerce tracking.
- Create reports and dashboards; visualize data for our clients.
- Audit and troubleshoot issues with analytics and tags.
3. Job Requirements
- At least 2-4 years experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Google Analytics certified is a big plus.
- Proficient with debugging tools.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and eCommerce.
- Ability to connect Google Analytics and A/B testing tools
- Can work on many projects simultaneously.
- 13th month salary
- Bonus on projects immediately when the project’s closed
- Onsite in US
- Internal/external training courses to improve skills
- Personal Healthcare Insurance
- Football club
- Work 5 days per week, from 9AM – 6PM
- 15 days leave/year
- Christmas holiday
- Company trip every year
- Teambuilding every month
- Fruit, snack, coke everyday