· Factory managers ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
· Plan production activities, production meetings, machine maintaining schedules, worker schedules and budget maintenance schedules and quality of products.
· Responsible for production output, output quality and on time delivery.
· Allocate resource effectively to maximize production result.
· Monitor operation and propose corrective action.
· Supervise and motive workers. Manage and train staffs.
· Ensure that health and safety policies are followed.