Implement and further develop sales strategy of assigned products (ETC):
- Achieve sales targets for the assigned products
- Develop and implement an effective sales targets, sales forecasts, sales programs, with a clear vision on sales and practical actions on short, average and long-term
- Ensure that the sales program is in line with the organization’s vision, mission and business culture
- Daily report for the monitor sales trends, competitors’ activities regionally and conversation contents with Doctors.
- Track monthly performance vs. plan, and analyze reasons for gaps.
- Visiting more than 10 customers a day.
Build KOL endorsement and advocacy
- Identify the KOL to achieve endorsement and advocacy
- Take part in negotiations with manager, build and maintain the close working relationships with existing key customers, develop new key customers to derive benefits .
Have good product knowledge
- Attend product training and upgrade product knowledge.
- Make a good/impressive presentation about Company’s product with customers, satisfy and persuade customers by scientific evidences.
- Identify sales opportunities based on medical information, market knowledge, and competitor knowledge.
Build teamwork and co-operation spirit
- Build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Highly co-operate with colleagues, get along well and help colleagues in the job.
- Share best practice and learning, competitive information with colleagues to build knowledge and competencies.
- Maintain good interpersonal professional relationships
Comply with Company’s policies, regulations and local applicable laws
- Ensure Company’s confidentiality i.e. intellectual property, product, price,Sales and Marketing strategies, salary information.
- Perform any additional tasks as reasonably requested by Manager.
- During the hiring CKD, can’t get another job.
- Over 3 years Pharmacist degree in Medicine or equivalent degree Pharmaceutical market.
- English is required for communication with Manager.
- At least 3 years experience in Cardiology Department
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive
- company image to the public.
- Customers’ service oriented.
- PowerPoint experience is required
- Good track record in corporate sales.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Must be Committed, Positive and Hardworking.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills