Location: Head Office in Dist. 7 HCMC
Report to CEO
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the e-commerce department of a company with a significant online presence.
- Handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising.
- Build awareness of the fashion brand
- Responsible for development including the exploration of new channels and the operation of existing channels.
- Responsible for goods and sales programs on channels
- Develop a robust acquisition and retention program, tracking consumers behavior, CRM/content management, the weight of purchase
- Analyze all campaigns to constantly optimize and improve ROI
- Day to day management of e-commerce budget including PO issuing and negotiating with suppliers.
- Manage the direct-to-consumer sales and loyalty program channel – including leading off the cross-functional team to ensure product, logistics, economics are serviced are optimal.
- Responsible for a content strategy to enrich the customer experience.
- Work with Supply Chain & Marketing Department to identify/ maintain the optimal fulfillment solution for sales performance
- Have experience of Key Account or Category Manager of fashion, accessories, cosmetics products
- Understanding of the e-commerce system
- Reporting and analysis skills to make judgments and assessments based on research data.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills to devise options and solutions to generate more revenue and reduce losses
- Management skills, leadership, motivation for employees.