Assume leadership role in accelerating profitable sales growth for Abrasive Business in Vietnam. This entails formulating and implementing distribution and key accounts plan to accelerate sales growth; as well as providing sales/marketing/technical supervision and field coaching for the entire team.
2.Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulate and implement sales, distribution coverage and key accounts plan to accelerate sales growth.
- Recruit, build and lead a motivated sales organization to deliver consistent results; and retain talents for the organization.
- Be accountable for the implementation of marketing programs by marketing team through the distribution channels to ensure flawless execution.
- Continue to review and optimize the effectiveness of the existing distribution model.
- Develop and implement a sales coverage plan that will allow our sales team to effectively cover, educate, promote, and sell Client's products. This includes a measuring, tracking and field coaching structure to ensure continuous improvement.
- Manage and drive distribution partners to meet key performance metrics (sales, stock level, distribution coverage, etc) and to maintain the right level of mind-share/resources to grow our business.
- Implements management objectives and policies and contribute to the companyâ€™s overall development by participating in the decision and policy making process; organizes work; maintains open communication channels, follow-up on work assigned and emphasize results.
- Keeps abreast with consumer changing behaviors, market trends, needs, potential, penetration, coverage, distribution and competition.
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree with at least 3 years experience in leading a business group in industrial market with proven track records in driving successful distribution channel, sustainable growth.
- 2 years + experience in woodworking or metal working market will be referred.
- Well versed in all aspects of sales management - including marketing planning and execution, key accounts development, trading terms negotiation, new market development, supervision, coaching and motivation of sales/marketing/technical team, and distributor management.
- Experience in leading a team of at least 3 people, managing relationships with key accounts and channel partners such as distributors & dealers.
- Strong operating and problem solving skills with proven track record in delivering consistent results.
- Possess a burning desire to excel with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- An individual with a reputation for honesty and personal integrity.
- Good command of English is preferred.
4.Key performance metrics
- Attain sales target. i.e. both purchase target of distributors and dealers to end-user.
- Attain numeric distribution coverage target.
- Attain Operating Income Target, Inventory Turn Target, AR target.