MAIN JOB OBJECTIVES
- Design the project in order to fit the customer request
- Ensure and update all drawing production for all project
- Involved in different project steps.
- Maintains consistency between construction studies and initial project
- Within the subcontracting work frame, prepare all work documents and control these works.
- Prepare all electrical plans and purchase specifications
- Update as built weight estimates
- Prepare the hull sampling quotes.
Drawing before production:
- Produce all technical drawings of the project
Preparation and update drawing for production:
- Take part in trials
- Benchmark for new technologies and methods
- Follow-up on regulation and technological evolutions
- Innovative and engineering spirit
- Dynamic, fully available, flexible
- Organized, thorough and meticulous
- Experience at working both independently and in collaborative environments.
- Manager skill to lead a team of designers
- Advanced English
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
Education & Experience:
- Masters or engineer degree with a passion for naval environment
- Experience in CAD tools and material resistance calculations
- Experience in electrical regulations and applications