Commercial Manager is responsible for delivering gas sales negotiations and other commercial negotiations as required related to oil and gas assets of the Vietnam Business Unit. The Manager will lead negotiations for Client’s , and on behalf of Partners where applicable, with counterparts (buyer) with respect to gas sales. The Manager will also lead the development of the long-term commercial view for oil and gas markets in Vietnam and will have oversight of the commercialization of existing BU production. Further, the role includes responsibilities for oversight of all oil marketing requirements related to producing assets.
- Ensure compliance for our operations with existing commercial agreements
- Where necessary, negotiate key gas sale agreements in order to support new development projects
- Leads productive assets, projects and exploration commercialization functions under the same umbrella.
- Assists in maturing monetization options for long-term potential oil and gas opportunities in the Exploration portfolio
- Responsible for representing the BU in oil marketing efforts for existing production
- Leads other commercial agreement negotiations, including tie-in agreement for oil/gas facilities
- Maintains relationship with government for all gas/liquids commercialization plans.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining client’s internal view of long-term gas market fundamentals and forecasts for oil and gas pricing specific to Vietnam,
- 10-15+ years of international experience or equivalency specific to oil and gas commercial negotiations. Experience in commercial contract implementation.
- International exposure related to gas commercialization options and project economic valuations.