- Provide technical knowledge in the areas of printing ink and coating.
- Design or specify test methods and experiments for print pilots and quality validation
- Communicate and coordinate testing with remote and local teams
- Generate reports as necessary for quality management system
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions
- Explains difficult issues and works to build consensus
- Performs work in support of brand plans; demonstrates link between daily work
- Other tasks assigned by company.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Chemistry or related degree
- 3-5 years’ experience as Chemist related to chemical coating, paints printing ink or adhesive.
- We will provide full specific technical training in overseas and Vietnam
- Male or female below 30 years old.
- Working knowledge of materials and chemistry in the print industry is desirable
- Working knowledge of RIPs, color management, spectrophotometry and handing of testing equipment preferred
- Good in speaking and writing English