Warehouse location: Thu Duc District, HCMC
Working location: Representative Office in Tan Binh District
Type of work: Full-time
Working hour and date will be discussed in the interview.
- Supervise the efficient running of all warehouses and all inventory locations.
- Provide leadership on site to support warehouse personnel.
- Ensure effective cross-functional communication.
- Responsible for the whole warehouse management including labor, equipment and inventory.
- Responsible for safe operation throughout the whole warehouse.
- Monitor raw materials and sub materials receiving and releasing to production timely and correctly.
- Monitor the inventory record update both in physical location and Warehouse system correctly and timely.
- Cross-warehouse labor resource and equipment (e.g. forklift) coordination (optimize multi-site warehouse resource sharing).
- Arrange and properly train warehouse personnel.
- Organize the warehouse physical count daily and periodically.
- Maintain 6S in the warehouse; ensure all warehouse personnel actively participate in 6S as part of routine work.
- Communicate with production, purchasing, PIC, IQC and Finance dept. for the crossdepartment matters.
- Other tasks as assigned by Production Director/Operations Director.
- Providing receiving/issuing functions, plan and assigns work, solve problems on site, ensure efficient running of the warehouse.
- Controls the timely loading / unloading of trucks/containers.
- Responsible for proper maintenance of equipment and racking.
- Communicate inventory shortages/overages to necessary persons.
- Develops and executes plans to improve operations and efficiency, reduce storage space, improve material flow, ensure inventory data accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the supervision position of a manufacturing warehouse.
- Manufacturing industry working experience is preferred.
- MRP or equivalent Material Requirements Planning software.
- Statistical Process Control.
- Good command of English both in oral and written.
Skills and abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent decision-making and follow-through skills
- Ability to communicate with all organizational levels
- Skilled in conflict management and resolution
- Skilled in prioritizing multiple directives within changing work demands
- Skilled in problem solving
- Skilled in Excel
- New year bonus (worth 1-month salary)
- Annual Leave: 12 days