Job Purpose: Monitoring operation activities and import of goods produced in the warehouse, proper and sufficient quantity, and quality and exportgoodsaccording to regulations. Coordinating delivery of goods quickly, safely and in time
- Monitor the daily operations at the warehouse.
- Monitoring import-export goods at the warehouse according to delivery note or invoice or packing slip.
- Check labels before shipment.
- Check the liner / date on the delivery bill and the fact
- Arranging staff underperformto do the import-export goods, arrange goods reasonably
- Supervise and manage of assets in warehouse.
- Monitoring goodsarrangement and warehouse sanitary.
- Supervise staff at the warehouse to ensure the companycompliance, rules and workflow.
- Report import-export-existed goods monthly following the company regulation
- Regular report on damaged goods, near-date and out-date goods as well as irregular report required by Warehouse Manager.
- Other related reports
- Perform other duties related to work required by the superior.
- University or higher, have accounting profession
- Minimum 03 years experience in similar position
- Management and supervision skills
- Work division skills
- Planning Skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize work
- Capable of working under high pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Careful, honest, sociable, hard-dynamic, high sense of responsibility