- Within the guidance of the CSP/ F&Aoperating plan and Group warehouse guidelines, provide managerial leadership to the Warehouse team to ensure just-in-time delivery of fabric and sub-materials to the Factory(s), proper storage of raw materials and finished goods, and on-time loading of finished goods.
- A college degree.
- Overall 7 years experience in warehouse management field, at least 5 years in supervisory position.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to influence people and drive changes.
- Neat, accurate and detail-oriented.
- Good English communication.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).