The primary role of the Marketing Manager is to build, plan and implement the overall (digital) marketing strategy in both acquisition as well as retention of new and active players in the IGaming industry for the country market they are overseeing. They will be expected to have contacts within their country and native country to help grow the current and execute the marketing strategies. They will be hands on with planning and execution of multiplatform digital marketing campaigns, including media buying and social media content management. They will additionally have a hands on approach to understanding the culture of their market and making promotional suggestions to the retention team.
- Enhance brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers
- Research, identify and evaluate new direct website, network publishers and partners to buy advertising from to continuously increase ROI.
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Negotiate pricing and terms for advertising purchases considering spend requirements, media availability, media specifications and our marketing goals.
- Present new media opportunities to the entire marketing team weekly and make recommendations.
- Work closely with media buyers in providing media deals and agree on which deals to use
- Maintain a high level of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in media, social media and paid social media (betas, ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.)
- Performance reporting and post-campaign insight reports
- Provide recommendations for retention marketing offers based on their country of specialty
- Will be responsible for language translations needed for any marketing initiative and PR contents.
- Will carry out 1 on 1 coaching and performance monitoring of the affiliate and social media team and will directly coordinate results to the Manager.
- Oversee the social media marketing initiatives and work directly with the social media team members.
- Willing to be based offshore (Makati City, Philippines)
- Report to Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Qualifications and experiences
- Local (Vietnamese)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English communication and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to changing media landscape.
- Interest in researching new trends and media opportunities.
- strong writing skills, to effectively communicate your brand’s message, and data analysis skills, to extract value from reporting tools
- Desire to learn new skills and technologies as needed.
- Ability to think critically
- College graduate of any business course (Preferably in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field)
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience environment
- Preferred, but not required: 2+ years managing affiliates, paid social media, media buying, advertising clients
- Strong understanding of advertising and marketing principles, applicable in e-commerce
- Strong knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- knowledge and relevant experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Analytics and other marketing tools