As the head of Sales Branch office, be responsible for all activities occur in Vietnam, build and lead a strong team to explore market, implement regional strategy plan and reach sales and financial targets. To make sure the business grows in a sustainable and healthy way.
Main responsibilities / Permanent objectives
· Oversee activities directly related to selling products or providing services.
· Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
· Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
· Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
· Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
· Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
· Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
· To sell customized and value-added products and services
· To execute sales strategies to build key accounts for each industry sector
· To be accountable for sales targets
· To identify potential customers and market trends
· To provide overall satisfaction of the customers
· To conduct meetings to review sales process and progress
· To develop, drive and contribute to business strategy
· To lead and monitor the operational performance of our Vietnam organization
· Other job assigned by MD of SEA.
Skills required for the position
· Knowledge / Training / Experiences
- BA Degree in Electronics and Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent, MBA is preferable
- Strong business acumen in international and local setting
- At least 8 years’ of strategy and sales experience， preferably experience in automation and cutting tools will be an added advantage.
- Working language is in both English and Korean.
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills.
· Main attitudes
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Leadership — Job requires a willingness to lead, takes charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Self Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles