Our Client in The Transport Engineer role requires the incumbent to “ grow the business” and be focused on achievement of transport sales targets particularly in the areas of Transport in Agriculture, Flood control.
He works on core deliverables such as increasing brand awareness, expanding the business of our existing distribution, The incumbent must work to a sales plan to establish new customers whilst maintaining existing clients through business development activities .
The incumbent interacts with customers to provide product information, market research, engineered solutions and technical expertise with Support from Transport GC and Collages in the SEA region.
He/She is expected to coach Customers in technical matters, submitting timely and accurate reporting to management, maintaining accurate customer records as required and working as a team player with Country manager,Engineer, internal sales staff and other branch staff to achieve overall transport sales objectives.
Requirements of the role are as follows:
- At least 5-8 years of work experience in Engineeering,Technical sales, customer service, or marketing within an engineering environment
- Technical expertise in Pump product ranges.especial Submersible,Custom pump
- An understanding of the pump application(Hydrualic,Mechanical,some of Basic technical) combined with qualifications in the field of Sale/marketing/engineering, and mechanical/ mathematical aptitude is desirable
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly-developed selling and influencing skills
- Good people skills and a strong team player