- Lead and supervise project with the most efficiency and to assure the highest quality and productivity of the team.
- Trains the TMS team members accordingly towards project & training-specifications and requirements to assure and maintain a high-level of technical skills and know-how.
- Support multiple, ongoing foreign and native language translation management projects from inception, quotation, distribution to translation service providers, review of completed documents.
- Follow-up with clients until final delivery.
- Maintain all customer and translator relationships, databases and managing translation schedules, as well as adhering to quality management control processes.
- Develop and manage a dedicated professional team and maintain customer-relationships and business consistently and successfully.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, equivalent or higher from a leading Foreign Language University
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with translation project management
- Strong knowledge and experience with scientific, technical translations (esp. engineering and/or IT related)
- Confidence in handling complex technical translation projects
- Excellent ability to maintain client satisfaction and responsiveness
- Ability to analyze documents from layout programs such as Quark, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Framemaker and Pagemaker
- Fluency in other languages besides English and Vietnamese
- Demonstrates pro-activity to foresee possible project issues and to take initiative to prevent or remedy them
- Knowledge of website localization and engineering (such as Flash) is a special plus
- Long-term commitment for company growth