- Directly teach on safety courses.
- Maintain all course master files, course profiles and list of courses
- Design and develop new course programs as advised by the Superior
- Review and update course hand-outs and training materials
- Maintain staff development records and carry out internal staff training
- Maintain a record and execution of preventive maintenance and necessary certification required on equipment
- Deliver, assess and evaluate training programs as per weekly schedule
- Helpful and cooperative towards participants and visitors at all times
- Share knowledge which further enhances the ability of fellow employees
- Handle all other duties as may be assigned by the Superior from time to time
- Possess minimum of 5 years teaching experience in safety training
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft office (Word, excel & power point)
- Possess a D32 Certificate or equivalent and 1st Aid certificate.
- Possess a valid OPITO approved Bosiet certificate.
- Possess instructional techniques qualifications.
- Team player with good interpersonal skill.
- Supervisory background with good leadership and planning skill.