- Responsible for facilitating the flow of category/channel
information, expertise from both Sales & Marketing based on
effective Trade promotion budgeting in line with rolling
- Ensuring that category/channel strategies are supported with strong fact based arguments on an on-going basis.
- Analyzing shopper behavior to gain shopper insights into buying behavior.
- Develop category/channel plan based on shopper insights/behavior and cascade down to Sales Field Force inline with category/Channel Strategy.
- Monitor and control utilization of Trade promotion budget for assigned category/ channel supporting Sales and Marketing in yearly objectives achievement.
- Establish and maintain strong network with other departments viz Marketing, Sales support, Sales and agencies to effectively initiate plans and help implementation of Sales force and agencies.
- Input promotion learning log 2013 of our own activities and promotions.
- Develop and manage POSM for related channel; initiate and help controlling stock in the channel - for hygiene stock at both LT, BV, KTA and distributors warehouses (product stock aging & product stock allocation)
- Monitor competitor activities in the channel / category providing insight to competitive advantage
- Other tasks/ projects based on assigned category/channel
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant fields
- 2-3-year experience in sales/ marketing/ trade marketing
- Influent in computer