- Training TPM knowledge to employees/ Technician. Guiding to implement TPM practices. Auditing and update TPM status of each TPM team. Making weekly and monthly report.
- Ensure that hygienic practices are being applied at all times. Ensure the implementation of all repairs/modifications resulting from gap assessments, plant audits and notifications.
- Manage scheduled Work Orders, labor hour allocation and the equipment bill of material (BOM).
- Ensure that the job planning, material and services planning is accurate and effective.
- Ensure that the equipment history, damage code and root cause analysis are completed correctly.
- Monitor plant/equipment to ensure optimal operation and reduction of planned/unplanned downtime.
- Optimize Predictive Maintenance technologies (Condition Monitoring and inspections) to minimize unplanned downtime.
- Degree : Engineering or Bachelor , Major Specialization Mechanical Engineering / Technical Engineering.
- Knowledge of food processing equipment maintenance and technology.
- Knowledge of food safety, regulatory requirements for food safety and hygienic engineering (OSH&R), 5S, Kaizen, CILs system.
- Training certificate of TPM/ LEAN.
- Least 2 years of experience in mechanical maintenance in Food & Beverage (Coffee processing) manufacturing companies.
- And at least 1 years of experience work as team leader to implement, apply the TPM system for a processing line or processing plant similar with above.
- Experience of SAP system.