(The Lead – Food Services role) Food Services-Country Lead is exciting considering the position holder will lead this initiative of setting up a new business line for Group in Vietnam. Being the first of its kind of initiative for the organisation, this will give ample space to experiment & innovate in an entrepreneurial environment. Customers for this segment may include: Hotels, Restaurants, Colleges and Universities, Hospitals, Workplaces, Recreation and Education accounts.
Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Build and nurture Key Customer Relationships within Vietnam, serve as primary contact with established and potential customers.
- Serve as primary contact for day-to-day responsibilities for operations team on food service/development, which reside within the geographic area of responsibility.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedule, and discount rates.
- Create sales campaigns and Participate in key sale situations for the company
- Maximize volume and revenue in key Food Service accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
- Work food shows to demonstrate group's products
- Develop and leverage strong business relationships with key customers.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 12-15 years of overall experience, with a minimum of 5 years in the Food Service Industry in Vietnam
- Foodservice distribution sales experience is preferred.
- Must be innovative and forward-thinking with ability to anticipate issues and opportunities while employing strong problem-solving skills.
- Successful track record in building a new product line in the food service industry preferred.
Work Location is Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam