- Work with the content team to set-up a strategic programme of course study order to increase customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for shot-tern and long-tern content planing.
- Manage all production and project administration e.g. budget creation, timelines, casting briefs, release form
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees. Able to filter and use sound judgement when sharing information.
- Maintain relationship with outsource
- Oversee video collection to ensure all media is archived appropriately and can be readily obtained
- Deliver high quality product on time and within budget
- Supervise additional staff during video production
- Minimum 3 years experience in related field
- Experience of working with VDO production team in a management level.
- Proven portfolio
- Ability to work independently under tight time.
- Hightly collaborative